Thursday, March 29, 2012

School Photos

Yes, I am a photographer. But yes, I'm still going to be a sucker for school photos! Grace had her spring portaits taken last month and we got her CD of images back this week.

Just thought I'd share with you her three proofs:

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite of the three:
Photobucket

And a class photo with her teachers and friends...

Photobucket

(All Photos by: Crawford Photography Services, Inc.)

Boy is she growing up fast! She's currently napping, and I'm hoping napping some of her sickness away. She woke up yesterday morning around 4am with a tucky cough and a fever that landed us in the peds office before noon. After a negative flu and RSV test it was determined she has the croup and was put on steroids for three days. Thankfully last night her fever broke arond 11:30pm and she woke up this morning feeling much better. She was sad that she couldn't go to school, but she gets to spend the day with me instead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment