Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Birthdays

As I'm in the process of planning for Grace's THIRD birthday party (yes I did just say THIRD), I realized that I never posted photos from her 2nd Birthday Party on our blog. So I figured since I'm not a full year behind yet, why not go ahead and post them? :)

Grace went through a Toy Story phase. She isn't really into Toy Story much anymore. I can't remember the last time she watched one of the Toy Story movies. But there for a while she was all about Woody and Jessy! I'm not a huge fan of things being plastered with a certain character, especially birthday parties, so we decided to go with a cowgirl-ish theme and throw a little bit of Jessie in as we could.

Photobucket

Jessie Invitation: Etsy Shop - 3boysstationary, I can't find their shop on etsy anymore. :(

Photobucket

Cake: Idea found here, Cake made by- Your Perfect Cake out of Greenville, NC
Happy Birthday Banner: Esty shop- Cardboard Sheek
Circle Toy Story Character Tags tied to bags: Esty shop - Little Things Creations
Favor Buckets consisted of more character items: bubbles, mini frisbees, stickers, & a pack of toy story gummies

Photobucket

Grace's cousin Lilley is 5 months older than her. Lilley had a pink barnyard theme party for her birthday and we were able to borrow lots of things from her like the wooden baskets, hay bales & metal buckets.

Photobucket

To go along with our horse theme, we have some friends that have horses and they were SO kind to let us borrow one for the afternoon, along with a donkey. We set them up on the lot across the street and the children got to ride on the horse and pet the donkey.

Photobucket

Daddy with his Cowgirls...

Photobucket

Such a fun party! I think we're going to go back to water/fish theme for her 3rd birthday, but I'm sure that could change within the next few weeks, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment