Thursday, March 15, 2012

Out of the mouth of Grace

Tuesday night while in the tub Grace was playing with her tub toys. I guess she was pretending to play with her friends from school too. I heard her say, "Dear God, thank you for our friends and thank you for the bible. Amen. See Camden, that's how you say your prayers." Guess she's teaching her friends how to pray! Maybe she'll end up being a teacher like her mommy!

(an instagram photo I grabbed of Grace playing in the tub)

She was sitting on the bathroom counter as I was brushing her hair after bathtime. Grace grabbed my deodorant and took the top off. I told her to put the lid back on but she touched the actual deodorant with her fingertip about the same time. I told her we dont touch that part with our fingers that its only to be put under our armpits and she replied, "Why not? It'll make me taller."

Just a little while later we were sitting on the couch after Scott got home from work. A throw pillow fell off the couch and Grace proceeded to hang over the couch to pick it up. Scott said, "I'll help." Grace said, "It's okay, girls are stronger than boys." :) 

2 comments:

  1. Where do they get this stuff from? Love her to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids...where do they get these things from?!?! Love her to the Moon & Back:~)

    ReplyDelete