1. What time did you wake up this morning?
6 AM.
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium Well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Beauty and the Beast in 3D last Friday
4. What’s your favorite TV show?
Private Practice
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I'm happy where I'm living!
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Cinnamon Rolls
7. What is your favorite food?
Spaghetti
8. Foods you dislike?
Chitlins, liver...
9. Favorite place to eat
Any of our grandparents kitchens!
10. Favorite dressing
Ranch, but it has to be homemade.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Suburban! So thankful!
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Right now it would be leggings. They're so comfortable!
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Italy, Paris, New Zealand, this list can go on...
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Depends in my mood.
15. Where would you want to retire?
The same place I was raised.
16. Favorite time of day?
Just before bedtime
17. Where were you born?
Edenton, North Carolina
18. What’s your favorite sport to watch?
Football or Basketball
19. What’s your favorite fragrance?
Victoria Secret's Love Spell
20. What’s your favorite face cream?:
I wish I had one...
21. Favorite baby/kids product?
Melissa and Doug puzzles, a lot of the Leapfrog products (leappad, tag junior, leapfrog DVDs)
22. People watcher?
Love to people watch but I don't stare.
23. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Night owl!
24. Do you have any pets?
No.
25. Any new/exciting news to share?
Yes, but it's a secret so I can't! Yet. ;)
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A teacher.
27. What is your favorite memory?
The day I had Grace.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
No cats please! I guess dog, but only if it stayed outside.
29. Are you married?
No.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
95% of the time.
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes. Thankful none were too serious.
32. Any pet peeves?
Disrespectful children, Bad manners (smacking, slurping), Liars
33. Favorite pizza toppings?
Pepperoni and Pineapple
34. Favorite flower?
Sunflower
35. Favorite ice cream?
Chocolate
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Chick-fil-a / Bojangles
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Written and driven: 0.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Aunt Scarlet
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Oh this is hard. I'd have to choose Target so I could get clothes and home stuff at the same time. Or TJ Maxx will do too!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Can't think of anything. I'm a planner.
41. Like your job?
Love it. Being a photographer is very rewarding.
42. Broccoli?
Sure.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
When Scott and I went to the Bahamas in 2003.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Grace
45. What are you listening to right now? Grace's music: 5 Little Monkeys
46. What is your favorite color?
I'm in a grey and mustard phase right now.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
Zero.
48. Coffee drinker?
No thanks!
And because no post is complete without a photo- here's a picture that Grace took of me last week.

Since we're on the road all the time I guess this is her view most of the time.
Ooh, can't wait to hear about exciting news!
ReplyDelete