Wednesday, February 22, 2012
A New Adventure!
I met, Andrea, last March at a photography workshop on the OBX. Then she was living in Williamston with her husband who was a preacher and her three stinkin' cute boys. Being a pastors wife, mother, and a photographer were just part of her duties because she also home schools the two oldest boys and is the co-founder of one of my favorite blogs: She {hearts} it. I was AMAZED, and still am of how she does it all.
A month or so ago, Andrea, and the blogs other co-founder, Sheena, were looking for some new writers to add to their site. I sent in an inquiry because I thought it would be fun, but really didn't think I'd be chosen. However, I was! Now I am a contributing writer to this amazing site compiled of some amazing women!
She {hearts} it is a site where you can find mainly product reviews, but every once in a while you'll find recipes and lots of other fun things. Best of all there is always a giveaway going on. Right now there are giveaways for:
NeatReceipts Mobile Scanner
an item from Thumbprint Designs
A travel set from My True Nature
Quart of Coconut Oil
I encourage you to follow "She {hearts} it" on Facebook too! And be sure to frequent the blog and enter the contests. You'll never know when it will be my turn to post there!
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations! Can't wait to check it out!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to have you join us, Megan!
ReplyDelete