Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Creative Flop

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Another idea that I've seen on pinterest that I pinned to my Cupid <3 board, was how to make cupcakes in the shape of hearts. Anyone that knows me, knows how much I LOVE a cupcake, so to think I could  make them into heart shape cupcakes, made me giddy! The final product, not to much! :(

However, I didn't click on the link to read about the process I just put the marble in to make the cupcake effect, filled my liners, baked and BUST! I'd put too much cupcake batter into the liners so I lost the whole heart effect on 90% of my cupcakes. But I did try and make them as "hearty-looking" as possible, but it still wasn't a good heart. I guess if I want heart-shaped cupcakes I'll just need to buy myself a heart-shaped cupcake pan!

Here you can read Megret's blog on the correct way to fill your liners and see what her final product looked like. I was told my final product "looked like Grace took a bite out of them" and "looks more like pac-men".

Oh well, we live and we learn! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love cupcakes, but they have to be the homemade ones! I bet they were still just as good to eat.

    ReplyDelete