Supplies:
Two Vases one that fits into the other.
Candy Hearts
Flowers & water
I had the two vases so all I had to purchase were the Candy Hearts and the flower arrangement. I used 12 boxes of Candy Hearts. They were 4 boxes for $1 at the Dollar Tree! And I think I spent $7 on the flowers from Walmart!
Directions:
Fill small vase with 3/4 of water and cover top with saran wrap. Place the small vase inside the larger vase. If they were the same height that's wonderful, if not try and get them as close as possible. Pour the candy hearts into the vase. They may need guidance filling the space between the two vases. Add flowers and your done!




(please excuse the yucky cell phone photos)
I think this idea can be used with many things, for many seasons. Another idea for valentines would be to use Red roses and Red Hots.
Other fun crafts with Candy Hearts:
Topiary Tree
Filler for Candle Holders - See 2nd photo down
Bingo Game or Candle Holder
Adorable! I'm slowly getting the hang of pinterest, but am seriously jealous of all the people that can come up with the wonderful ideas.
ReplyDelete