Thursday, December 3, 2009

Halloween or Christmas?

Their outfits may leave you a little confused! :) Even though it was just a few days away from Halloween, Miss Lilley was decked out in her beautiful Christmas dress so I could do a quick photo session of her before the holiday rush! We laid the girls in the floor while Jenn and I moved furniture all over the place (even outside), and it was too funny to watch them interact.


And of course I don't have the last shot in this series, but Lilley would then put Grace's passy in her mouth! It was too funny.

1 comment:

  1. Grace is too adorable for words. It was great to see y'all on Monday.....she looked like such a happy baby girl, always smiling. I love your new profile picture....would love to see more pictures of all three of you together! Take care!

    ReplyDelete