Friday, December 11, 2009

7 months

On Tuesday, the 8th, Grace turned 7 months old. I know I say it everytime, but time is FLYING by. Our baby girl smiles all the time and each time is no different, because it warms our heart everytime. She's now sitting up like a champ, reaches for everything, and we've even gotten a few da-da's out of her. Her new thing is that she loves to give kisses. Sometimes you can even ask her for kisses and she delivers! :) She's still been dealing with her first ear infection for about a week now, so we've had our ups-and-down days lately, but all in all she' hasn't been to terribly fussy.


Look at my little sparkly-pants. I could just eat her up! :)

7 comments:

  1. I love her wrinkling up her nose. She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are the best! She had a great time with that sign! I can't wait until Payton can sit without being supported. She will no longer tolerate her bumbo seat so life is very interesting at this point. Grace is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is truly such a happy baby! Can't belive how fast fime goes by! Can't wait to see you both:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg, she is such a beautiful baby girl....I love to see her smiling....lots of love and happiness is what she'll bring to both of you...may God continue to Bless all of you...Love Ya and can't wait to see you sometime soon?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE the way she smiles! I think she looks more like you every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love me some Grace pictures...she is just too sweet for words!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so precious, and I have to say that I just LOVE her little outfit!! HEHE!!! I can't wait to kiss all over her...i miss you girls!! Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete