Grace and I were at Wal-mart today before 830am, but still in our pj's :). Grace is always happiest in the morning. Today I sneezed and she thought it was so funny. So... I pretended to keep sneezing and this is what I got. Man I LOVE those giggles!
If you look closely you can see her two bottom teeth! Sorry for the blurry-ness I shot this on my cell phone.
This afternoon we went to the doctor for Grace's 6 month well appointment. She now weighs 13 lbs 12 oz (15th percentile) and is 26 1/4 inches long (75th percentile). She had her 6 month immunizations and everything else checked out fine!
So sweet! Those are some of the best moments in the world! Glad she had a good appointment, such a tiny little thing, just like her mommy.
ReplyDeleteI love this video - she is just the cutest little girl!! These past 6 months have flown by and I'm sure it will seem like she is 1 in no time.
ReplyDeleteOh, how precious is this!!!! I find myself sitting here watching it over and over and laughing out loud!!! Glad she got such a great report from the doctor...boy, she's growing like a little weed...she's going to be TALL and THIN!!!Can't wait to see her again...
ReplyDelete