Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Before & After

On August 9th, we started Grace on the propranolol, her medication to help her hemangioma. I knew it was getting better but I didn't realize how much better until I looked at the picture that I took today compared to the picture that I took the day we started the medication! So, I thought I would share with you her progress within the past 3 months on this medication.

BEFORE: (August 9, 2009)


In the above image you can also see the first round of ulcers we were battling at the time (closer in toward her neck). I'm very thankful that after that battle and one other battle we have been ulcer free since the end of October.

NOW: (November 18, 2009)

Doesn't that look so much better? My oh my! :) This makes my heart happy. You can see scarring from her 2nd round of ulcers here too. They say even once the hemangioma goes away we will still know that something was there and we will be able to tell just were her scarring from the ulcers were.

Just had to share a before and after shot for you today! God is good! Thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to pray for her as she's still on the propranolol and will be for a few more months!

Hugs to All!

4 comments:

  1. It looks so much better...God is wonderful, and will get you through anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, God is sooo good and his precious little baby girl has improved beyond measure and words!!! Prayers will certainly continue for you and her....You're such a great Mommie, Meg!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great Megan! Your right you don't notice how much it has changed until you compare the two pictures. God truly does answer prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Glad she is having such great progress with the medication. We will continue to pray for more healing.

    ReplyDelete