Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Milestones

Grace is growing like a weed. She's only 3 days away from being 6 months old. She's so curious (more like nosey, hehe!) spinning herself all around to see things. She's beginning to get pretty good at sitting up. As you saw in the previous post of her in her costume, she was sitting alone in the grass. Sunday afternoon I was cleaning house and she was playing with her little bee that hangs over her chair. I went into the kitchen to wash the dishes and I could hear her making grunting noises, so I went to check it out! This is how I found her...


She just couldn't quite get to the carpet! Good thing she was strapped in, huh? She continues to amaze me every day. She's really getting to where she wants to grab things and then if she gets a hold of them they go straight to the mouth whether it's glasses, necklaces, toys, you name it. Even when she's straped into her carseat she acts like she wants to sit up. This next image is my most favorite out of this series. It's like she's so excited to have learned a new trick and that she's just completely amazed herself.





4 comments:

  1. Aren't they just the most wonderful little creatures ever?! Great job Grace for sitting on your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how VERY EXCITING....Great job Allie Grace!!! Can't wait until she can get hold of Crewe Bear's hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so funny. That's what she was doing the other day when you had your club meeting. I had her in the stroller and all she could do was sit straight up. She is so sweet and growing like a weed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I promise I am going to start on my blog that I have had since...who knows when...however...I have to tell you that you are going to laugh so hard when you see Payton compared to Grace. Payton is a chunky monkey! Grace looks so tiny! :-) These pics are so sweet! Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete