She gotten to where she can take the toys that hang from the bar above her and pull them completely down and that's how she prefers to play with them.

Good thing she was strapped in huh? Yes, I've learned my lesson and will soon no longer be putting her up on high surfaces in her chairs. Guess she wanted to look at these toys from a different angle, the normal way just wasn't fun anymore!
And then... Miss Curious found that there are papers nearby and decided she's reach for them too...

...man is she flexible. Sorry again for the poor quality of these pictures, I had to act fast, and my camera was the closest thing to me! :)
It's amazing how quickly they learn and how brave they are. Even with a few bumps and bruises they continue to try!
ReplyDeleteToo funny!! She is very flexable; I'm quite impressed!! She is a mess; a sweet one at that...
ReplyDeletejust love these pics!! she sure is growing fast!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh....it can really get SCAREY!!!! She is very curious and you're life will be sooooo different as you watch everything she tries to accomplish....just keep her STRAPPED IN!!!! Have a great weekend with your Mom....I miss all of you...
ReplyDelete