


Grace decided to roll over this weekend. Scott & I were busy getting ready and Grace was getting a little fussy so I laid her on her belly. When I looked at her again she was on her back. I asked Scott if he'd picked her up / moved her and she said, "nope, I guess she rolled over." So I put her back on her belly and we watched her roll to her back. But, she hasn't done it since! :)
There is really something about her that reminds me of Crewe....possibly the WIDE OPEN MOUTH!!! Precious pictures....
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how much they love their jumpers! Congrats to Grace on the rolling over milestone! Watch out, there will be no stopping her now, here comes crawling!!
ReplyDeleteSoooooooooo CUTE! She will be everywhere before you know it! Enjoy every minute!! :)
ReplyDeleteThey are wonderful pictures...I really love the second one!! She is such a cutie!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Grace looks so happy in these pictures!! Maybe she won't be camera shy after all! :)
ReplyDelete