Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jaxon W Smith

Yesterday I went to the hospital and saw my awesome friend Sandi and her new baby boy, Jaxon! He was born Sept 8 just before 9:30pm, weighing in at 9lbs 2oz & measuring 22 inches long.

Grace & Jaxon are to the day, 4 months apart. It's really cool because Sandi and I are 4 months apart too (just not to the day)! Here's a shot of Jaxon and his big sister, Gabby...

Can't wait to get back to Columbia and see this little fella again!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't he precious...& BIG!!! Hard to believe that Crewe was even a little bigger than that!! He is such a handsome fella, congrats to Jason, Sandi, & Gabby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you're posting a few pictures of this beautiful baby boy and his sister....Congrats to all....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Jason and Sandi on this beautiful blessing! He's a big boy--wow--I guess when I told Sandi to eat whatever she wanted, she took it real serious! ;)

    I love that you two have babies the same age. My mom had me and her best friend had her daughter just 9 days before me. They really enjoyed having their girls grow up together, even if they were many miles apart.

    Many blessings to the Smiths!! I love his name!

    (By the way, great photos, Meg!)

    ♥Susan

    ReplyDelete