One:
Two:
Three:
Grace has decided to roll over again, but not until today, since last Saturday and she's done it quite a few times. She'll roll from her belly to her back, but not from her back to her belly! She's sporting her "I love Daddy" shirt because were off to the airport this evening to pick him up. He's been gone since Tuesday morning! He sure is a busy guy!
We go back to Duke tomorrow for a hemangioma check up! I'm pleased to say that the 2nd round of ulcers look just about completely healed!! WooHoo!! Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers during this time, but keep them coming. She will continue to stay on the oral medication I know for a little while longer, but I can't wait to see what the doctors have to say tomorrow. I'm thinking it looks so good they may not even have do laser (knock on wood)! I'll post the appointment outcome whenever I get a chance.
She is getting to be such a "big" girl!! I can't wait to get some sugar this weekend...love yall and drive careful!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm amazed at how much she grows just in a few short days....can't wait to see her this weekend...Love Ya.
ReplyDeleteTime is flying by! She'll be walking before you know it! Enjoy every minute.
ReplyDelete♥Susan
Being able to watch Grace grow is such a wonderful gift! Thank you for taking the time to post and share!!
ReplyDelete