Thursday, September 10, 2009

4 months old


Time sure is flying by. Grace was 4 months old on September 8th. We go back to the pediatrician next Wednesday for her 4 month check up, and another round of awful shots!

She's grabbing for things and loves playing with this little monkey toy that she has. She continues to keep her hands in her mouth and do lots of drooling, but no signs of teeth yet. Grace still isn't enjoying tummy time much, but has now gotten to where she can turn over on her side, yet she hasn't figured out how to get on her back just yet!

4 comments:

  1. Hard to believe she could get any prettier but she continues too! She is gorgeous! Just wait, it just keeps getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!! I love the last picture....I can't wait to get my hands on her again!! Love you both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby girl that is growing up so quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you capture Grace's beauty!!

    ReplyDelete