It's hard to believe that we're just 30 days away from our due date! I went to the doctor on Tuesday and Grace has dropped, I've begun to thin, & I'm 1 cm dilated. (However we all know that could mean 4 more weeks still!) Her heart rate was 139 and the doctor said everything looked fine (expect my feet)! I didn't gain nearly as much weight in the past 2 weeks as I did the two weeks before. So that was nice. Here's a picture I got today:
33 weeks & 5 days
I'm feeling pretty good aside from the huge feet. They barely even fit into my flip flops anymore! Our hospital bag is packed & the carseat is in the car, so we're getting ready as best as possible! We just can't wait to meet her! Back to the doctor next week!
Scott & I wish you all a very Happy Easter!
I am getting so excited for you guys!! Keep us updated. Your belly is so cute!!!!
ReplyDelete