Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Maternity Photographs

Scott & I went to a photographer friend of mine to have a few maternity shots taken. Aimee of Pure Expressions Photography & I met through the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep organization where she is the coordinator of all photographers here in the triangle area. She has a staff of about 10 people in her studio out in Apex & photographs everything from newborns to weddings. Here are just a couple from our session.


5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I am so excited for you!

    Kyleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE! Precious!!!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So special!! You'll be glad you did these! You two are the cutest things....just imagine what Grace will look like!!!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful...I can't wait to see the rest of them!! Enjoy these last few days and take good care of yourself....we love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your as beautiful pregnant as you are every other day of the year! Love you:) Take it easy and enjoy these last few weeks of your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete