Went to the doctor on Tuesday. I gained 4 pounds since my last visit... crazy! The doctor said it was due to my feet and hands swelling so much though. Hopefully, when I go back in two weeks it wont be as much. Grace is still head down and her heart rate was 145. She's been *very* active in the last week. Maybe it's because she's running out of room and I can feel every move she makes now, I love it. I am not complaining I am trying to cherish every movement. Right now I have her all to myself and I am the only one that gets to feel those miraculous movements of life. Pretty soon I will be "empty" and will have to share her with the world....
Scott and I finished our birthing classes this week. What an interesting 4 classes that has been. I'm sure he's glad they're over with!
I've had so much fun decorating her rooms with all the goodies we're getting and washing all of her tiny clothes! I've even gotten her baby bag just about packed. Here's what her bag looks like:
Her Gigi and Big Daddy gave it to her for Christmas! Now if I could just go ahead and get my hospital bag packed, we'll be ok. We have a carseat, its just not in the car yet! The room at the bay is almost complete minus a few wall hangings. Still a little behind on the nursery at the lake, but it's beginning to come together. Her bathroom there is just about finished! It's hard to believe we're only 6 weeks away from meeting her! I can't wait. :)Belly Shot: This picture was taken this week when I was 33 weeks and 4 days...
No comments:
Post a Comment