On Friday, I had lunch with Jenn & Lilley. Lilley was such a trooper, never made a peep, & hung right in for our girls outing! Jenn snapped this shot before we left their house and I just received it in my email with a sweet message from Lilley. I can't wait for Grace to arrive so she and Lilley can have lots of play dates!

Saturday we went to the Triangle Beach Music Festival, let's just say that was an eventful day! Here are a few pictures that our friends snapped... (I don't look very happy in the first picture, but I really was, it was a good time!)

Everyone with our group (even some people I didn't even know) were very helpful to the "pregnant lady". They were sure I had my feet up enough & a water in my hand!
And on Sunday Scott & I went out to lunch, then visited the flea market. I'm *so* excited about my flea market find... (110 years old and still has all orginial parts, so the lady that sold it to us said).

And later Sunday afternoon our furniture was delivered! :) I will post more pictures of the furniture once I have more set up in the room. I'm having a hard time with my bedding (will explain more on that later)... but it looks like its coming together.

The nursery is looking beautiful and I LOVE the carriage! I know everyone is looking forward to Grace's grand arrival.
ReplyDelete