Thursday, March 12, 2009

Doctor's Visit

I went to the doctor on Tuesday! She said everything is looking good. Grace's head is still down and she's still measuring on schedule. I now weigh 148.8 for a gain of 3.6 lbs in the past 2 weeks. I can tell it too, I honestly thought it was going to be closer to 5 lbs. My feet are beginning to swell a lot.

Scott and I had our 2nd baby class this week. We learned about stages of labor and different comfort measures to try during contractions. Scott and I got so tickled at one point I had to leave the room. I dont know how he stayed in there and composed himself. Not really sure why we were so tickled to begin with, but we even had a couple tell us on the way out they wish they new our secret so they could have laughed with us.

We have high hopes of getting some things done in the Bulls Bay nursery this weekend. Maybe I'll have some pictures to post next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment