Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baby Shower

Thanks to everyone who made it to the baby shower and showered us with awesome gifts! Here are a few shots of the day...





It's hard to believe that I'm in the single digits as far as weeks left. Only 7 1/2 weeks to go. Wow. My Mom and Dad surprised us this week and had Grace's furniture in her room at the bay! It feels so nice to have that done! And I got a chance to put things out and away from the shower on Sunday, so its coming together. However, the other nursery is another story!
Thanks again for all of our beautiful goodies!

3 comments:

  1. She will be here before we know it...I can't wait to kiss all over her!! We love ya, Aunt Meg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great day :o) I sure wish I could have made it...damn work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete