.jpg)
The ultrasound technician checked her growth & all of her measurements. She's growing accordingly and based on her measurements they are estimating that she weighs between 2 lbs. 11 oz. to 3 lbs. 1 oz. right now. Grace was sucking her finger, playing with her feet, and likes to have her hands near her face. Guess she was being a little shy in front of the camera. (Not good w/ a Mom photographer.. hehe!) The lady surprised us by switching her screen into 4D mode when we were trying to get a good look at her face but couldn't because her hand was in the way...
.jpg)
Then she decided to either play peep-eye with us or to just be silly...
.jpg)
Guess she was being silly! Yes, that's her sticking out her tongue at us! I guess the shyness went away quick. ;) The ultrasound tech even printed out one of these still shots for her to put on her "funny wall" in her office as she calls it. Then Grace finally decided to cooperate so we could see her beautiful face!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Scott & I were intrigued with the 4D of her moving and the 3D still shots that they got. It's interesting because we were just talking last night if we wanted to have this type of ultrasound done. I had brought a pamphlet home from my doctors appointment yesterday & since you have to schedule it seperately I wanted to see what his thoughts were. We decided against it. So we were excited to have these pictures today. After the technician walked out and we waited for the doctor, Scott put the pictures up beside my face and was like yep she's got your nose and he'd study the pictures a little longer and say yep, she's even got your mouth. He was too funny.
Well, that's all for now. Maybe I can get another belly shot posted soon. XOXO
Oh my gosh....how absolutely amazing....she's just as I pictured she would be....BEAUTIFUL....and full of Grace!!!! God Bless Her!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is already learning to stick her tongue out like her big cousin, Crewe!! And wow what beautiful lips she has!!! I can't wait !!!!
ReplyDeleteMegan--
ReplyDeleteShe is precious! I love her already. I can't wait to give her sweet kisses. Good work; love you!
PRECIOUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! Isn't technology amazing. So glad that you had a great appointment and we can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteOh Megan!!!! She is truly beautiful and seems to be "full of herself"! Can't wait to actually see her and give her kisses! Keep on growing girl....it'll be worth it in a few more months! love love love
ReplyDelete