Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bedding... updated!

80 days until my due date... holy cow!

Well, we've finally decided on bedding for the house in Zebulon. Before I couldn't show you exactly what it would look like because we had decided on the double stripe rather than the scalloped, but couldn't find the double stripe online, so we went w/ the scallop. Anyway, after talking with Pottery Barn our bedding will now look just like this:

We found it at Pottery Barn Kids & now have it on our registery there!

Update: Our new kitchen appliances as well as bath cabinets & kitchen cabinets arrived at Bulls Bay yesterday & today! Looks like its really happening!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, PINK! It is so nice to finally see some PINK!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...it is going to be beautiful!! And I like the bright pink...I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went on line to Pottery Barn to look at it and I think it is just perfect for little Grace!!! Love Ya, Linda

    ReplyDelete