My weight today: 142.6
For a gain of 6.2 lbs in the past month. My gracious! I flip out everytime I get on the scales. The nurse laughs at me b/c I give her this "is that good/bad" look after the number shows up. She just smiles and tells me I'm fine!
Grace's heart rate: 145
Today was funny trying to monitor Grace's heart rate. She kept running from the little probe and wouldn't stay still. She would kick at it and the nurse would have to find it all over again. The nurse even got tickled with her. After a few minutes of playing 'follow the leader' we finally got a reading.
The doctor measured my belly and everything measured accordingly. Then she started asking me all these "have you..." questions. Kinda got me a little freaked out because now I realize I have way more to do than I thought I did. Now, I'm scheduled to go to the doctor every 2 weeks. I can't believe that I'm beginning the third trimester... she'll be here before we know it.
Scott and I have picked out her furniture for the lake. We just have to get it ordered. Yep, one more thing we're cutting close since the delivery time is 4-6 weeks from ordering! Hopefully we'll get it ordered tomorrow though. We still haven't picked out her bedding yet; another thing I hope to get done this week!
Tomorrow I should have new pictures of Grace for you to see. I go back to the doctor for an ultrasound in the morning, so I'll post those once I get home. I can't wait to see her again!
PS- Happy Birthday Aunt Chris!
XOXO- Meg
I just loved the furniture!! The flat orange soda isn't that bad!! It won't be long now Meg...I can't wait to kiss all over Grace...love ya!!
ReplyDelete