Talk about "Fat"... just got off the scales at the doctors! Quick update: I now weigh 145.2 for a weight gain of 2.6 in the past two weeks. However everything is looking great. My belly is still measuring like I'm suppose to and my blood pressure is fine. Grace's heart rate was 145 today & she cooperated great for the nurse to get the reading. It's hard to believe I'm 29 weeks & 3 days! The doctor said that her head is down and will most likely stay that way.
I stopped by Carver Elementary, where I taught last year, on my way home today. All of my students from last year were at the symphony so I didn't get to see them, but I did get to hang out with some of my teacher friends for a little while. They can't wait to meet Grace either! Hopefully I can post a belly shot soon. XOXO
I stopped by Carver Elementary, where I taught last year, on my way home today. All of my students from last year were at the symphony so I didn't get to see them, but I did get to hang out with some of my teacher friends for a little while. They can't wait to meet Grace either! Hopefully I can post a belly shot soon. XOXO
Update (2/25)... Guess I shouldn't complain about being fat. Atleast I'm not carrying 8 babies.

Hey Meg! I love your blog and congratulations on Grace!!! I know you are super excited. I saw where you mentioned Carver Elementary...is this in Edgecombe County? If so, that is where I went to school when I was little and a bunch of my friends teach there and my aunt just started tutoring there. She is a retired 3rd grade teacher. Let me know!
ReplyDeleteThat is not fat!!! I had probably gained 30 pounds by 30 weeks....don't worry about the weight gain, you will lose it all in no time!!! When those scales hit 170+++, I really freaked!! HAHA!! I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteCan you believe you are fixing to hit single digits for weeks left? So glad everything sounds perfect with her and at least she was a little more cooperative this week! You best get busy on some belly shots, before you know it she will be here and you'll be wishing you had taken them!
ReplyDelete