Most people have asked, and we will have 2 nurserys. One in Zebulon and one at Bulls Bay. Since we split our time between the 2 anyway (pretty much evenly), we figured we'd go ahead & make both places as accommodating to Grace as possible to eliminate having to carry so much stuff back & forth. I found this cute bedding online before registering and thought it was perfect for the Bulls Bay house. Aunt Chris is letting us use the nursery furniture that was Haley's at the Bay, so I think this will go nicely. This bedding and accessories isn't sold at the store but somehow they happened to have the bedding set in the store yesterday so I swipped it to eliminate shipping costs! Now I can take it to the bay this week and get started decorating... (hopefully)!
We've yet to pick out anything nursery wise for the lake yet. Hopefully we can do that soon.
Too cute! Can't wait to see the finished product.
ReplyDeleteOooooh, I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the bedding!!! It is going to look so good with the white stuff!!!
ReplyDelete