Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Ultrasound

Yesterday we found out that we were expecting a baby girl, but needed to go back to the doctor today for another Ultrasound to check some other things. Here are a few photos of today's ultrasound.

Here's Baby Grace's Profile:

And here's her footprint:


Gigi & Big Daddy went with me to the doctor today and they got to see the ultrasound. Everything is going to be OK!

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to be one of the first to leave a comment! Merry Christmas! What a gift you have there...she is going be as beautiful as her mother! I am so excited for you and Scott! I hope things continue to go well and I am going to enjoy reading your blog. I hope that you can find the time to keep it going even after Grace is born! Please tell your family Happy Holidays for me! I hope to see you soon!

    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace...a beautiful name! I didn't find out what Laura was until the day she was born, but I knew in my heart she was going to be a girl.

    Have a wonderful Christmas, Sweetie--thinking of you often!

    ♥Susan

    ReplyDelete