My appointment got changed to today, rather than the day before Christmas Eve, so we got an even earlier Christmas Present. We found out that Tater is...


*A GIRL!*
We didn't tell anyone that our appointment got changed so we could call everyone at our own convience and surprise them with the news! We're very excited to be welcoming a little girl into our world! We haven't decided on a definite name yet. However we have a few that we are toying around with. Our favorite is Grace. That was Scott's grandmother's name and I love the name so we're definitely using it. No matter what we put with it I'm sure we'll call her Grace unless the name we use with it is cute enough to use as a double name!
Scott was very nervous. He hates doctors offices and it tends to make him a little queasy! He did fairly good through the ultrasound, but was constantly moving around, he just couldn't sit still. Neither could the baby. She moved during the whole ultrasound! Guess we know where she gets that from! :)
I am so excited and ready to meet Grace!! I can't wait to kiss all over her....I had a blast with you yesterday, you are so beautiful and you will be an awesome mom!! I love you
ReplyDelete