Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Got Excited

A few weekends ago, Scott and I took Grace to see Ice Age: Continental Drift. While we were at the theater I was SO excited to see this movie poster! Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App I came home and googled the trailer for it... The Wizard of Oz IS one of my all time favorite movies! I'm disappointed that Dorothy, tin man, scarecrow, and lion aren't even in the trailer, so now I'm a little skeptical to go check it out. I did some digging around to see just what this movie was going to be about and supposely this is the prequel to the 1910 'the Wonderful Wizard of Oz', (not the 1939 Judy garland movie and not Wicked). The movie is based on how the wizard arrived in Oz and became the ruler. Anyone want to check it out with me when it comes out? We have to wait until March 2013 to be able to though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment