Monday, August 20, 2012

Grace said...

A bad storm popped up (8.8.12) with lots of thundering, lightening, and rain.
1.The TV started to blink. Grace said, "(sigh) the weather is messing up my tv (sigh)".
2."Hey look Mom, the trees are waving at us!"

As she's pretending to talk on the phone... "I don't know why Mrs. Tobi isn't answering me... Maybe she's already on the phone... Maybe she'll just send me an email instead." (8.12.12)

I let her have a m&m at a baby shower. Instead of saying thank you she said, "I appreciate it." (8.12.12)

The best one so far... (8.17.12)
A little background, first: I was in a hurry to leave Piratse Cove to make it to church on time. I was headed down the stairs and I was carrying Scott's suitcase. I turned over a little trashcan that was by the top of the steps; of course it was full of tiny little trash that we'd picked up here and there, so I said, "Shit" QUICKLY followed by, "shucks" to correct myself, however it wasn't too soon. A little voice from the bottom of the steps said, "Moooo-ooooom, you aren't suppose to say shit, it's a bad word." After my apologies and talking about how it is a bad word and I was sorry I said it, Grace says, "Well you can still sit in timeout when we get to church."

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

No comments:

Post a Comment