Friday, January 13, 2012

A little funny...

When I was in my Elf on a Shelf craze I came across a blog post: "Over Achieving Elf on the Shelf Mommies". While some of my friends probably would have called me that, I wasn't as crazed as some other people I knew or from other ideas I'd seen on the internet, which is why I found so much humor in her blog post.

The title of her blog is "People I Want to Punch in the Throat". Her blog is meant to be a joke: funny and satirical. She even says, "You don't have to take me seriously, because I don't take myself seriously."

Her latest post is called:

Rules for Parents with Daughters
I found this list of rules so very true and made me realize how thankful I am to have a Mom who taught me said things.

Since most of my closest friends have sons, this post is for you: Rules for Parents with Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment