
Grace's school photos...



(Don't worry, I had permission to these digital files, I didn't scan them in, I purchased the CD and rights to the images from the company)
Grace had her first Meredith College Cornhuskin' parade experience! :)




Unforunately it was in the rain. Because it was so yucky we didn't go to the alumni reception afterwards. Hopefully next year's weather will be much nicer.
Scott and I at the Brad Paisley concert...

He came out in the crowd to sing a few songs and was really close to our seats.

Carrie Underwood made an appearance... Not really, but the way they had the screen with her walking in from the side stage, it looked SO REAL. (Notice how she's small in the bottom of the photo, looking like she's really on stage). "Remind me" is one of my favorite songs ever!

Watching the Scuppernong Riverfest parade at The Brickhouse Inn:


Grace went on her first tractor ride with her Daddy on Thanksgiving day.
No comments:
Post a Comment