Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Two and a Half

It's hard to believe that two and a half years have already passed since this beautiful ray of sunshine entered our life! I'm continued to be amazed at her everyday.


Two and a Half, 2.5, 30 months, however you call it- she's 2.5 going on 25! ;) We haven't been to the peds since she turned two but I did weigh her at the state fair just last month and she was up to a whopping 25.1 lbs. ;) She's wearing 24 month clothes although they're a little too big. 18-24 month seems to fit her perfect! And depending on the shoe, she's mainly wearing a size 7.

She loves to sing and dance. Her favorite tunes right now are:
5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
Jesus Loves Me
ABC's
If You're Happy and You Know It

Lately she's been in a very inquisitive mode, and her two favorite questions right now are: Where? What's Next? You can understand pretty much everything she says.

She STILL attached to her passy! Her dentist says that as long as its gone by 3 we'll be ok. We have six months to figure out a plan of action!

We're still not potty trained or wearing big girl panties- but she's peed and pooped in the potty lots of times! And atleast goes in the toilet once or twice a day!

After three weeks of screams when I left, she's finally adjusted to preschool. She goes two days a week and I love all of the cute, crafty things she brings home. I'll have to take pictures and post some of her artwork. :) She really loves her teacher, Mrs. Ginger. At school she's also learned to say the blessing when its time to eat, which is the cutest thing ever.

She's still really into ballet!

She can say her ABC's and can recognize all of the upper-case letters.

She loves Puzzles. She has a Dora puzzle and a USA States puzzle that she's mastered and can put together in no time.

I got an iPad for my birthday but Grace calls it her computer. "Mommy, where's my 'puter?" or if I'm using it (which is rare) "Mommy its my turn now!" She probably uses it 95% of the time and me just 5%. I put lots of apps on it for her that she loves. Especially the apps where she can put together puzzles.

She's REALLY into Dora the Explorer! And Cars (again) now that #2 has come out.

I can tell Christmas is going to be extra fun this year because she's already gone through the Toy Magazines and picked out what she wants. If you see her ask her what she wants Santa to bring her for Christmas. She'll tell you! :)

Her favorite books right now are:
Dora's Birthday Surprise
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See?
Curious George goes to the Aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment