Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Worn Out!

I took these pictures a few weeks ago, but just haven't had the chance to share. I have a lot of pictures like that (you know, seem to get stuck just sitting in my computer). Since my last post Grace has turned 10 months! Woah! Two months away from a whole year! Where does time go? I will do another post soon about the whole "10 month" thing! In the meantime here's two pictures of Grace playing at Bulls Bay. We'll OK not playing but worn out from playing!

I put her in the living room to play with her toys while I packed her diaper bag for us to take my friend Bridget and her new baby Owen to the doctors. Grace had been fussy and I knew it was getting close to nap time so instead of putting her down for a nap I thought I'd wait and let her sleep in the car- well she fell asleep like this about 5 minutes before it was time to load up and leave. I just had to take a picture of her! (Can you find her amongst the toys?)

I love her to pieces!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it. I'm always amazed at how quickly they can fall asleep and in the most unusual places and positions. Hard to believe she is already 10 months old, it goes by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless her!! That is just to adorable...she was worn out!! Love, love, love her to pieces too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy Mommie....she's exhausted!! But I bet she was raring to go after that quick nap!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures...Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was doubled over laughing! She must've been tired, I can't believe she's 10 months old already! It seems like just yesterday we all were over to the hospital to visit you and Scott and Miss Grace!!

    Love y'all

    Jacquelyn

    ReplyDelete