Grace was sitting in her Daddy's lap while he was eating supper and she kept reaching for his bbq pork chop, so he let her at it. And she LOVED it! I was a little leary about it because the sauce is so spicy, but it didn't seem to bother her a bit! Guess she loves King Larry's sauce as much as her Momma!
This is so cute! The picture with her eyes closed holding on to that pork chop would be a great picture for a BBQ sauce or Mr. Food ad "Oh it's soooo good"!
I wouldn't DARE try to take that porkchop away from that baby! She looks as though she might hurt you if you tried! She's a peach Meg, I really miss seeing her, hope Uncle Paul and I see her soon! love love love
BBQ porkchops and now cornbread . . . wow!!
ReplyDeleteLove y'all,
Jacquelyn.
Such a wonderful sweet SOUTHERN baby girl!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe was so funny with that pork chop!! God bless her...can't wait to get my hands on her!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Nothing better than a good little eater, and a happy one!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! The picture with her eyes closed holding on to that pork chop would be a great picture for a BBQ sauce or Mr. Food ad "Oh it's soooo good"!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't DARE try to take that porkchop away from that baby! She looks as though she might hurt you if you tried! She's a peach Meg, I really miss seeing her, hope Uncle Paul and I see her soon! love love love
ReplyDelete