Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More Adorable Random-ness

Couldn't remember if I had posted this one or not. I let some friends that just had a baby girl, borrow Grace's chair- as you can Grace wasn't very safe in it! hehe!

I thought this was too funny how she has her feet proped up on the table. She stayed like this for quite some time. This was during our sick days- you can certainly tell from her eyes.

Just a beautiful random smile!

While Mommy works- Grace has TONS of toys upstairs in the office, but Mommy's things are always better (papers, calculators, magnets)!

3 comments:

  1. Well, she's just TOOO adorable for words!!! I just absolutely LOVE seeing her pictures...it makes me smile all over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! After seeing the first picture to a little while after the last I just laughed and smile . . . Miss Allie Grace makes me so happy!

    Love y'all,

    Jacquelyn (and the rest of us)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better get that girl signed up for gymnastics, I think she is ready!

    ReplyDelete