Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Day #1

Saturday morning after we slept in and enjoyed the snow from inside, we decided it was time to venture out so Grace could experience her first snow!

We weren't out long because it started sleeting, so we headed back in to warm up!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like she really enjoyed it. Great family snow pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! Her eyes are still so blue! I hope they stay that way.

    Love y'all!

    Jacquelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that cute little red nose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like Grace enjoyed that snow!!

    Makenzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg, your baby girl is SO just like you. I love her happy grin! Your house is absolutely beautiful in all that snow and I know he probably hates to hear this, but Scotty reminds me of Mac in alot of his pictures. I can definately tell they are related. :)

    ReplyDelete