I'm not always good about having my camera with me at all times, but majority of the time, my phone is with me, so I've put the camera phone to fairly good use. Sorry about the quality of the images, but sometimes miss sparkly pants is just *overly* cute at the moment and I want to snap a picture of her!
There is nothing cuter to me than little naked kids in the bathtub! She is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteShe truly is a Miss Sparkley Pants!!! I could just bite her!!!! Thanks for posting these precious pictures....
ReplyDeleteI love the bathtub picture...that is precious!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is just too adorable for words, I can't get enough of her!
ReplyDeleteHope to see y'all soon,
Jacquelyn
She is just too much!! So adorable and a little piece of perfection! Love you both bunches!!
ReplyDeleteMiss Grace is certainly a happy baby! I love the bathtub pic! You're so blessed to have her and I'm sure you and Scott realize that. Such a bright light! She truly is a "movin star"! That's what Grandma Margie would call her!!! Love yall!
ReplyDelete