Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tummy Time

Hey you guys! I'm learning to like tummy time more and more now that I can pick up my head and look at some of my surroundings. But I only like it in short spurts. Although I have a ways to go, this is a good start!


But boy does this stuff wear me out...


Love to All! XOXO - Grace

5 comments:

  1. I love these pictures of such a beautiful baby girl! I hope you can come see us this weekend while you are in Columbia - Gabby talks about Grace all of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness she changes so quickly....won't be long before she's actually sitting up!! She is so beautiful, just like her Mama.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love watching her grow and develop! Thank you so much for this blog and the opportunity to do just that! God bless you - all three. I keep you in my heart and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless her....I could just eat her up!! Can't wait to see you....miss you gals!!!
    Love Aunt Brookie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely angelic!! I love her cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete