Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was definitely special. I never thought I'd be able to say that I brought my bundle of joy home from the hospital on Mother's Day, but I can!

Grace wore home the exact same dress that I came home from the hospital in...

Family shot before I was wheeled out!

Ready to go!

We rode by Strategic and Scott noticed the message on the sign, I told him to turn around because I had to have a picture!
When we got home we all three took naps. This is one of my favorite images of Scott & Grace so far!
Scott & Grace gave me a beautiful Pandora bracelet for Mother's Day with beautiful charms! :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm just so excited to see pictures of this gorgeous baby!!! I can only imagine how very happy you are right now....WELCOME TO MOTHERHOOD....IT'S AWSOME!!! Love to all, Ms. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see some pictures of Miss Grace! She is so beautiful - just like her momma! I hope things are going good for you guys - I look forward to seeing more pictures soon! Can you believe she is almost 2 weeks old? Time flys! Much love - Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful!!! Being a mother is so wonderful....Congrats my love!!!! I can't wait to get some kisses this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is the most petite beautiful girl! I know she is going to be so loved, because she already is! You are beautiful Meg, inside and out! Congratulations to you and Scott!!
    love love love

    ReplyDelete