Grace was extremely active when I first got to the doctors office. The nurse said she was getting in her exercise. And just like when we exercise our heart rate goes up, so had hers. So they put me on a monitor and monitored her heart rate for about 30 minutes. Once she calmed down it was back in the normal range.
After seeing the following picture I realize I should probably wait until Grace is here to take anymore pictures. ;) I'm beginning to look pretty rough! Can I blame it on the nasty weather we were having that afternoon? Ok, guess not. (And check out that belly button, ha!) This picture was taken Monday of Dawson & I at our 4H meeting. He's going to be a great big cousin!
You are and always will be beautiful, keep taking those pics!!! Dawson is SO excited..he has asked me everyday (and sometimes twice) "has Grace got here yet Mom??" I tell him "no, not yet buddy" and he says "Gosh, why doesn't she HURRY UP?" haha Too sweet!
ReplyDeletePraying for a quick, painless, and healthy delivery for you! Hugs.....