Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Friday, May 8, 2009

Allie Grace McLaughlin has arrived! Friday morning around 1am I woke up with contractions so Scott & I headed to the hospital as my contractions were 5-6 minutes apart. We arrived at Rex Hospital around 2:30am. Long story short... at 3am my water broke, at 5am I was 5cm & shortly after Gigi, Big Daddy, & Annana arrived! Just after 7am I was 10cm, so I labored down for an hour and then started to push. Grace arrived at 9:45 am.

Here's a picture of Scott & I waiting to meet Grace!

Meeting Grace...

Some Daddy time...

Perfect!

With Dr. Littleton...

Proud Gigi & Big Daddy...

3 comments:

  1. She is as beautiful as her Mommy! I am so proud of you. You make everything look so easy! So glad I made it to meet Miss Grace that day. It was as special as I ever imagined. She is a blessed little girl! Love you and Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely perfect...you did a great job!! I can't wait to kiss all over her again this weekend....I love you both, so please take care of each other!!! Love Proud Aunt Brookie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace is the most beautiful baby and soo sooo sweet! I hope I can spend some time with you guys this weekend! Lots of love! Sandi

    ReplyDelete