Finally!!!
After 5 hours spent in Lowes this afternoon, our kitchen (& bathroom) cabinets for the bay are finally ordered! This has been a 4 year process... no joke! As I was going through all of my paperwork yesterday, the original setup I had was from 2005.
Thank goodness the bay "remodel" will be done. (Of course, except for making a bedroom into the nursery... Hope to get that ball rolling soon!)
The image above is a drawing looking down at the new kitchen arrangement. The arrangement is basically the same due to the kitchen being so small but the new cabinets will be more user-friendly and much more pleasing to the eye! Say bye-bye to those bright yellow cabinets! :)
Speaking of those yellow cabinets...
Crewe with Scott
So cute!!! And YEAH...new cabinets...I will believe it when I see them in!!! HAHA!!! Love ya
ReplyDeleteReally good pic of Scott & Crewe, Meg. I see those "yellow" cabinets, and you're right, they're "yellow". Know you'll be glad to get that over with - such a mess! Love you! ReeRee
ReplyDelete