Thursday, January 15, 2009

23 weeks

I went to the doctor today for my regularly scheduled check up.

Baby's heart rate: 148

My weight: 136.4
At my last visit I weighed only 131.8
For a gain of 4.6 lbs in the past month. Woah! I've gained a total of 10 lbs since the very beginning. The doctor said I'm good, but to get ready, b/c I'll put it on double now... Ahhh!

Any who, here's a picture of the belly at 23 weeks. It's amazing how much my belly button has changed. I'm sure I'll have an outy before its over. I'll try & post a side shot later.

I go back to the doc in 4 more weeks for the yucky (so I've heard) glucose test, and then I'll be going every 2 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Cuteness!! LOVE the belly shot!!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is getting on out there!!! So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete