Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo A Day: May

So I wasn't very good at Photo A Day: May either, but I was better than I have been the past few months. Here were the daily prompts for May:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

1. "Peace" / Peaceful Ballerinas:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

3. "Something [I] Wore Today" / Love what capris and jack rogers in the summertime:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

4. "Fun" / Playing Dress Up {mermaid}
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

6. "You" / Me & My Mini Me:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

7. "Someone that Inspires Me" / My Mom:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

8. "A smell I adore" / Mimi & Grandaddy Clyde's Roses:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

10. "My favorite word" / The word teach in the Word:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

11. Kitchen / View from my "kitchen" window:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

12. "Something that makes me Happy" / Bulls Bay Sunset:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

16. "What I'm Reading" / Interesting article on baby names in @parentingmagazine:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

17. "Snack":
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

20. "Something I can't Live Without":
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

22. Pink / Grace's "pink" pig:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

24. New / Shinin' her up, almost as good as "New":
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

So- I got 14 out of 31. Not too shabby. I do think I took a photo a day, it just didn't actually go with the theme of the actual prompts. Maybe I'll have a chance to share some of those later! All of these photos are taken with my cell phone and edited using the Instagram App.

Up for the challenge? It's June 1st! What are you waiting for?

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

No comments:

Post a Comment