Height: (75%)

Last week (June 6) Grace went to the dentist and it was a nightmare so I thought today wouldn't be much better. However, Grace was like a completely different child! :) She let them weigh her, check her height, check her ears, throat, heartbeat, and all other things associated with a check-up with no fuss what-so-ever! This was definitely a first. Her doctor even told me that I needed to write in her baby book how well she did today. (Yay for my blog being her baby book!)
A few things about Grace:
*One of her favorite sayings, "Can you do me a favor?" {Note: I think I must say this a lot}
*She can count to 13 without any problem, but then tends to then jump to 16, then 18, and then 20!
*She can count to 10 in Spanish (or "like Dora counts")
*She knows all of her colors. She even told me the other day that something was magenta when I told her it was a pinkish-purple. ;)
*She has been wearing big girl underwear since two weeks before her Birthday (May 9th). Since then she's even refused to wear pull-ups at night. She's solely been in big girl undies and we went a month before we ever had a night time accident. Daytime accidents have been very minimal.
*If I tell her "No" when she asks for something, her answer to me is, "You're suppose to share!"
*Some of her favorite foods: cashews, fried okra, corn.
*Her favorite cereal is Honeycombs.
*She also loves vanilla or "ba-nella", as she says, ice cream and popsicles.
*Some of her favorite songs: "Ooo, Ooo, Ooo Miss Grace" & "My God is so Big"
*She's all about compromise. Sometimes our conversations go like this...
Me: Grace, 2 minutes then its (nap time, time to put away something, time to turn the tv off, etc.)
Grace: No Mommy, 5 minutes.
Me: (if I give in...) Okay, 5 minutes
Grace: It's a deal.
*If she thinks she has a better idea than I do, she loves to say, "Isn't that a great idea?", after her recommendation.
Eye exam:

Modeling her check-up gown ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment