Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

Tonight Grace and I carved a Pumpkin. Yes, I cheated and bought one of those carving kits. I've never used one before, but liked the outcome I got. I think I might try another design tomorrow! :)




Love this next picture- its like Grace is saying, "thumbs up, for us!"




Daddy got home just in time to watch us light the pumpkin.


4 comments:

  1. So sweet...and LOVE your shirt and her pj's...to cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin carving is a hard job, kit or no kit. Great looking pumpkin! Looks like Grace really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you both had so much fun!! Love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet baby girl. Sorry we missed y'all today. Mama enjoyed her though, I know that much!You have no idea how much I wanted to ditch school after she told me. :)

    See you guys soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete