Friday, October 1, 2010

Daddy?!?!?!

Last Saturday I photographed a wedding all day. Scott and Grace spent the day together. I didn't get home until 12:45am so it was straight to bed for me as Grace and Scott were snoozing already. When I woke up the next morning I had to take a picture of what Grace was wearing as her pj's. These clothes aren't even pj's. They dont even fit as they are 18-24m and she's still in 6-12 or 12m clothes. They were in a bag of hand-me-downs for her to wear next summer. Let alone do they not fit and aren't pj's but they dont match and the shirt is suppose to button in the back! I was in tears I was laughing so hard.


Grace didn't find it too funny that I was laughing at her, Scott didn't either! hehe!!
But I just had to share!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Hank will do the same thing although I'm almost guaranteed my kids will be wearing camo of some kind. Just wait until he tries to fix her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Glad to see that this is something all Men do!! There way of doing things are just different. But, hey we can't complain since they are doing it!!

    ReplyDelete